I have problems with my WordPress for almost three days. I though that I mess something up, but realize I didn’t do anything in my wordpress setting. What usually I modified is my theme layout, nothing else.
The problem is, my permalinks is not works as usual.
Usually I have this permalinks format
and somehow it changed into default
I don’t want my permalinks only display post_id, I want to display the post_name. I hold my new post until I solved this problem. I think this is just a simple setting problem, but it’s not. It take longer than I expected.
I first suspicious was that my hosting company had change something in their server configurations. I wrote an email to my hosting company, asked if the had change something, but yet no reply.
So, I backup everything’s and plan to move to another hosting.
This morning, I logged to my Cpanel, and go to Fantastico sub panel, and found out that there is an option to upgrade my wordPress from 2.1.2 to version 2.1.3.
What the heck, I do that.
And it solved everything.
I’m not sure what happen, but I think that my hosting company did change something, but really not sure, but I’m glad that everything is OK now, and I’ll continue to post again.
This, I believe not WordPress problem, but most likely a hosting problem. But, really not sure what 😉